Prev: Re: Gall Force Part 2 Next: Re: Gall Force

Re: Gall Force Part 2

From: hosford.donald@e... (hosford.donald)
Date: Tue, 21 Jan 1997 08:55:24 -0500
Subject: Re: Gall Force Part 2

At 11:33 PM 1/20/97 -0600, you wrote:
>Hello:
>	OK, I get it now, it's a modified Adam and Eve story.  My main
problem
>with all of this is  how does all-female society prepetuate itself?
How
>do they.....errrrr..."do it."
>
>Mark's Overall Review:
>	I'm sorry, this was a real downer for me.  When I first starting
>watching it with the space combat and things going "boom,"  I thought
it
>was going to be cool.	It quickly went downhill from there.  If your
>looking for a lots of capital ships battles and  (Joe Bob Briggs MODE
>ON) nek-kid breasts (Joe Bob Briggs MODE OFF) watch it.  If your
looking
>for something with a plot, avoid it like the plague.
>
>Later,
>Mark S.

I saw it last year on the Scifi channel's Annual Anime something or
other.
I think it was in april....

Anyway, I liked the ship combat scenes too.  It was great for the first
fifteen minutes.

DOnald Hosford
--
Registered ICC User
check out http://www.usefulware.com

Prev: Re: Gall Force Part 2 Next: Re: Gall Force