Prev: Stargrunt minis Next: Re: DSII PDF Form

DSII PDF Form

From: gpeterson@v... (Gordon Peterson)
Date: Thu, 16 Jan 1997 23:33:09 -0500
Subject: DSII PDF Form

I've finished the first version of a DSII Vehicle Form using Adobe
Acrobat 3.0.

Using Acrobat's new Forms function it was easy.  The Weapon selection
are
is just a tad klunky (you'll see), because there is no math or data base
functionality as of yet.

It does not figure out value points or anything like that.  It just lets
you quickly create vehicles (hopefully).

Anyone who would like to try it, and give me some feedback, I'd be happy
send it to them.  It's only 84k.

It does require Acrobat Reader 3.0, which can be downloaded free from
www.adobe.com.

Gordon

Prev: Stargrunt minis Next: Re: DSII PDF Form