Prev: RE: FT Battles Next: Solo Full Thrust

Re: FT Battles

From: Thomas Heaney <Thomas@k...>
Date: Wed, 15 Jan 1997 14:25:14 -0500
Subject: Re: FT Battles

In message <199701151513.KAA03857@sparczilla.East.Sun.COM>, Joachim Heck
- SunSoft <jheck@East.Sun.COM> writes

>  Actually, in our last campaign we used _much_ smaller numbers and
>found it to be pretty enjoyable.  We were playing a "take over the
>solar system" game (on TSR's Buck Rogers board game solar system map,
>if anyone's ever heard of that) and we started out with very small
>forces - I think about 500 points each.

Anybody else have any campaign rules for inside a solar system?  I have
some myself, but I'm not happy with the movement system I've come up
with.

Also, if anybody is interested, I have some FT and DSII pages at

	www.kontos.demon.co.uk

The FT page has some ship design templates, and the DSII page has some
of my own rules, plus a program for drawing damage chits(.EXE).

--
Thomas Heaney

Prev: RE: FT Battles Next: Solo Full Thrust