Prev: Re: FT Battles Next: Goblin's Lair

Re: FT Battles

From: "Are you experiencing normal emotions in everyday life? We can help! Call 1-900..." <KOCHTE@s...>
Date: Tue, 14 Jan 1997 20:25:40 -0500
Subject: Re: FT Battles

In most of the games I play around here we don't generally keep track
of point spreads - we kinda put scenarios together that 'feel' balanced.

As far as playing surfaces/areas, whatever we have available (dining
room table, living room floor, kitchen floor, etc) is what we use.  :-)

Mk
-
"Ya know...this was supposed to be my weekend off. But nooo-o-o-ooo. You
got me draggin' yo' heavy ass...through the burnin' desert, wich yer
dreadlocks stickin' out the back of my parachute. You gotta come down
here with an attitude, actin' all big and bad...AND WHAT THE HELL IS
THAT
SMELL?!? RAAAR!!! I coulda been in a barbecue!! But I ain't mad...is
alright.
It's alllright..."

Prev: Re: FT Battles Next: Goblin's Lair