Prev: Re: Computer game Next: Re: FT Battles

Re: Computer game

From: Brendan Pratt <pratt@m...>
Date: Tue, 14 Jan 1997 16:59:02 -0500
Subject: Re: Computer game

hosford.donald wrote:

> At 06:07 PM 1/14/97 +1000, you wrote:
> >> --
> >Got the game three days ago - it is good... BUT:
> > do not try to play under (the Evil) Win95 - unless you have 32 meg
of
> >RAM :-(
>
> I agree with you on Win95  (That is MY opinion all you nit pickers out
there.)
> Though I wonder what you are supossed to do with 32 megs?  I don't
think I will
> ever have that much.
>
> > Runs quite well under DOS 6.22 and is quite amusing, as with PG
there
> >is usually only one way to win a given scenario, but the campaign
system
> >is good - not a patch on a large game of FT though..
> >
> >Seeya
> >
> >Brendan
>
> Do you think it is a good buy?
>
> Donald Hosford
>
> --
> Registered ICC User
> check out http://www.usefulware.com
I personally think SG is a good buy, but I don't know what you will pay
for it in the UK or the US - SSI/Mindscape games sell for about half of
what you might pay for a new title over here - they are inexpensive and
usually of a good standard, so that part is subjective.
 I have played three scenarios so far - and won all three pretty easily,
the AI seems a bit lame and the game has no way to increase difficulty -
I must say that it isn't going to keep me away from MOO 2 for long...

Brendan

Prev: Re: Computer game Next: Re: FT Battles