Prev: RE: Computer game Next: Re: Computer game

Re: Computer game

From: hosford.donald@e... (hosford.donald)
Date: Tue, 14 Jan 1997 10:17:11 -0500
Subject: Re: Computer game

At 06:07 PM 1/14/97 +1000, you wrote:
>> --
>Got the game three days ago - it is good... BUT:
> do not try to play under (the Evil) Win95 - unless you have 32 meg of
>RAM :-(

I agree with you on Win95  (That is MY opinion all you nit pickers out
there.)
Though I wonder what you are supossed to do with 32 megs?  I don't think
I will
ever have that much.

> Runs quite well under DOS 6.22 and is quite amusing, as with PG there
>is usually only one way to win a given scenario, but the campaign
system
>is good - not a patch on a large game of FT though..
>
>Seeya
>
>Brendan

Do you think it is a good buy?

Donald Hosford

--
Registered ICC User
check out http://www.usefulware.com

Prev: RE: Computer game Next: Re: Computer game