Prev: Re: To Dice or Not to Dice... Next: Archives of mailing list

Re: Dirt Side Vehicle Turning

From: BJCantwell@a...
Date: Mon, 13 Jan 1997 13:12:57 -0500
Subject: Re: Dirt Side Vehicle Turning

> Being new to Dirt Side,  I have what is probably a dumb question.
>
>  In the section on vehicle movement, turning isn't fully explained.
>
>  Are there any restrictions, or can all vehicles turn on a dime?
>
>  Gordon

I've never found a turning restriction in the rules, so we play with no
restrictions on turning, which makes sense in terms of the ground/time
scale.
 However, when moving your vehicles, you must turn them to face and move
them
foward, etc.  This can be important for opportunity fire.  If your
opponent
suspects you are about to move laterally, he'll wait until you turn your
flank armor then zap you good.	We allow behicles to move in reverse,
treating all terrain as on grade more difficult.

Later

Brian

Prev: Re: To Dice or Not to Dice... Next: Archives of mailing list