Prev: Re: FT on computer Next: Re: FT on computer

B5W minis?

From: gentloser@t... (David & Anita Crowhurst)
Date: Mon, 13 Jan 1997 11:21:50 -0500
Subject: B5W minis?

I've just had a look at the unofficial Babylon 5 Wars web site at
http://www.uwm.edu/~cthulhu/b5w/B5W.htm

Whilst I doubt i'll be trading in FT for B5W I will most probably invest
in
the mini's when they come out. The web site does not state who will be
distributing the mini's in the UK, does anyone here know?

regards
gent
---
Slums may well be breeding-grounds of crime,
but middle-class suburbs are incubators of apathy and delirium.

      ** http://www.tcp.co.uk:80/~gentloser/**
      **  Copyright © David Crowhurst 1996  **

Prev: Re: FT on computer Next: Re: FT on computer