Prev: Dirt Side Vehicle Turning Next: Re: FT on computer

Re: Superior Models, Inc

From: dgundberg@b...
Date: Mon, 13 Jan 1997 10:18:47 -0500
Subject: Re: Superior Models, Inc

 Donald Hosford wrote:

>From reading book 2, I was able to discover many things about the game.
>didn't know it had the "free" manuevering.  But something I allways
wanted
>to know, What was the power allocation requirements for the Partical
>weapons, tractor beams, and the CIDS?	I have reexamined the examples
many
>times.  I know the defencive and offencive factors you square the no.
of
>factors to get the Power factors...  Just curious...

Particle Weapons cost 5 power factors to reload per tube, the first shot

per tube is considered loaded and ready.  CIDS (Close In Defence System)

fire does not have a power cost.  Tractor beams I don't remember off
hand
so I will get back to you.

>> and flyers on SFW, even some color ones, and I have some extras or
>> could make copies so if anyone is interested, let me know.

>Generally...What do these flyiers talk about?	Extra ships, new rules,
ect?

 Mainly pictures of the new minis but some have new rules and ship stats

 but most of these new rules were included in book 2 (SGDs,
Starbombers).

>> I do have a question on some of the ships If anyone else has this
info.
>> The last two ships I received information on were new Galactic
>> Dreadnoughts (the size below the SGD) the Terran Valiant and the
>> Carnivore Jaguar(?). (snip)
>>
>>	  What are the SFW stats on these ships? Can anyone help me? I

>>	  have been wondering this for over 10 years!
>>
>Can't help you there.	Sorry.

 I checked and those minis came out in 1982 so its been 15 years!
Please,
 anyone know the stats for these ships in Starfleet Wars?
 OK, I'll ask Superior Models when I give them a call.

 Dean Gundberg
 dgundberg@bcbsnd.com

Prev: Dirt Side Vehicle Turning Next: Re: FT on computer