Prev: PS Re: looking for pics\SPOILER B5 Next: Re: FT on computer

RE: PS Re: looking for pics\SPOILER B5

From: John Fleisher <jfleisher@c...>
Date: Sat, 11 Jan 1997 12:47:34 -0500
Subject: RE: PS Re: looking for pics\SPOILER B5

Maybe the M stands for x1000, like in Roman numerals, so the tonnage is
600,000 which
would be more in line with expectations. Besides, maybe the need for
engines and shielding
bumps the mass-ratio up compared to the station itself?

>> The weight seems a bit off though for a ship that big.  That is 600
Metric
>> tons, right?  If yes, I was expecting something like maybe 100,000
Metric
tons.

metric tons should be either "t" or "tonnes"

Rob Paul
NERC Institute of Virology
Mansfield Road, Oxford OX1 3SR	  Tel. (01865) 512361
rkp@worf.molbiol.ox.ac.uk

---
  "Once again, villainy is rotting meat before the maggots of justice!"

---

Prev: PS Re: looking for pics\SPOILER B5 Next: Re: FT on computer