Prev: Re: looking for pics\SPOILER B5 Next: RE: Superior Models, Inc

Re: Tsiolkovsky Light Carrier

From: John Kovalic <muskrat@m...>
Date: Fri, 10 Jan 1997 12:11:17 -0500
Subject: Re: Tsiolkovsky Light Carrier

>John Kovalic wote:
>>Has anyone else picked up a Tsiolkovsky Class Light Carrier model?
>:
>>I'm just wondering, since the center sections and wing/body seem to
fit,
>>but only just. And compared to the rest of the line, it doesn't look
like
>>much. It certainly doesn't resemble the other carrier in the line - at
>>least not judging by the ad/photos in the back of FT.
>
>Yeah.	It looks more like a super dreadnought or something similar,
>especially with the large weapon mounts.

Well, I finally got a chance to check out the Geo-Hex web site, and
looked
up the ship. Apparenty, they fogot to include the "bridge" section in
mine,
leading to the really strange look.

John Kovalic

	   "This must be Thursday. I never COULD get the hang of
Thursdays"
						     - Arthur Dent
*				  "Wild Life": a Web comic --
*
*	       MUSKRAT CENTRAL: http://www.msn.fullfeed.com/muskrat/
*

Prev: Re: looking for pics\SPOILER B5 Next: RE: Superior Models, Inc