Prev: Tsiolkovsky Light Carrier Next: Re: looking for pics\SPOILER B5

Re: Tsiolkovsky Light Carrier

From: Eric Fialkowski <ericski@m...>
Date: Fri, 10 Jan 1997 02:13:33 -0500
Subject: Re: Tsiolkovsky Light Carrier

At 08:47 PM 1/9/97 -0600, you wrote:
>Has anyone else picked up a Tsiolkovsky Class Light Carrier model? Mine
>came with four pieces - a wing/body section, two pylon-type heavy guns
(one
>for the end of each wing) and a center section - supposedly for the top
of
>the wing/body section. This last section is also used in the Komarov
Class
>Superdreadnought.

Actually I think the center is from the Rostov class Battledreadnaught
(FUll Thrust Cover ship).  Also, if you look at Geohex's web site, the
center section is put on backwards from how it is done on the
superdread.
Mine's "wrong", don't care.

>I'm just wondering, since the center sections and wing/body seem to
fit,
>but only just. And compared to the rest of the line, it doesn't look
like
>much. It certainly doesn't resemble the other carrier in the line - at
>least not judging by the ad/photos in the back of FT.

I think it would make a better superdreadnaught than light carrier.  It
must use launch tubes or soemthing to launch fighters.

   +		 Eric Fialkowski	       +
  +    http://netnow.micron.net/~ericski      +

Prev: Tsiolkovsky Light Carrier Next: Re: looking for pics\SPOILER B5