Prev: Re: Superior Models, Inc Next: test post-please ignore

Re: Superior Models, Inc

From: hosford.donald@e... (hosford.donald)
Date: Thu, 9 Jan 1997 18:21:20 -0500
Subject: Re: Superior Models, Inc

At 05:27 PM 1/9/97 -0500, you wrote:

>Best I have is a couple of carriers. ~4" long.

I never bought any, but the picture in the dragon mag. certainly looked
impressive.

>:Got their number handy by chance??]

Certainly!  The back of the book said: Superior Models inc, Claymont,
DE.
So me and my late dad (he was alive then, I'm ok now)  got on the
internet,
and looked em up on one of those address search engines.  It came back
with:

Superior Models, Inc.
2600 Philadelphia Pike
Claymont, DE 19703
(302) 798-0291

I called em up and asked.  (By the way: my mother informs me that was
June
26,96)

Gosh I love the internet!!!

>I used to have the main rulesbook, but...when I moved back in '88 I had
my
>stuff in storage annnnd...mice got to it (among other things). Was more
nest
>material than rulesbook after that.  :-(
>
>Mk
I know what you mean about the nest material.  I had lost three
rulebooks
for The Fantasy Trip, because my cat desided that was the purfect place
go....	  I was worried because this had happened just after the company
had
closed.  Luckly I found replacements at the hobby store's clearance
sale.

Donald Hosford

--
Registered ICC User
check out http://www.usefulware.com

Prev: Re: Superior Models, Inc Next: test post-please ignore