Prev: Re: Heavy Gear Figures for SG2 Next: Re: Rafm Heavy Gear Troopers

Re: looking for pics\SPOILER B5

From: Michael Carter Llaneza <mllaneza@s...>
Date: Wed, 8 Jan 1997 21:11:23 -0500
Subject: Re: looking for pics\SPOILER B5

At 7:39 AM -0800 1/8/97, Mike Wikan wrote:
>SPOILER!!!!!
>Spoiler!!!!!!!!!
>

>SPOILER!!!!!
>Spoiler!!!!!!!!!
>
>SPOILER!!!!!
>Spoiler!!!!!!!!!
>

>SPOILER!!!!!
>Spoiler!!!!!!!!!
>

>SPOILER!!!!!
>Spoiler!!!!!!!!!
>

>SPOILER!!!!!
>Spoiler!!!!!!!!!
>

>I am working on a new counter sheet for B5/FT. I have finished the
>Nova Class EA, the Vree Saucer, and the cylinder ship. I need
>desperately, good photos of the Drazi Sunhawk and that big bastard
>that was with the Fleet of light in the engagement with the Shadow
>fleet. Anyone help??

That big bastard, as you so aptly put it, is a Bra'kiri ship. I don't
have a photo, but now you know what to ask for. It seems to be slightly
smaller than a Mimbari cruiser, which makes it around a mile long.

Michael Carter Llaneza
http://www.hypnotic.com/
Devolution is very real to me.

Processor	     Clock Speed       Bytemark Integer Benchmarks
Pentium 	       90 MHz			      1.0
Pentium 	      200 MHz			      2.1
PowerPC 603e	      117 MHz			      2.2
Pentium Pro	      200 MHz			      2.8
PowerPC 603e	      200 MHz			      3.8
PowerPC 604e	      200 MHz			      4.5

Prev: Re: Heavy Gear Figures for SG2 Next: Re: Rafm Heavy Gear Troopers