Prev: Re: B5 Questions Next: Re: Heavy Gear Figures for SG2

Re: Hello????

From: hosford.donald@e... (hosford.donald)
Date: Mon, 6 Jan 1997 16:36:35 -0500
Subject: Re: Hello????

At 12:18 PM 12/20/96 -0500, you wrote:
>Donald Hosford wrote:
>>This is my first list group!	I finally got the e-mail program
working!
>>I love your web page!
>>I must confess.....I'm not a full thrust player
>>
>>You see,  I have made my own space combat games for years, and full
thrust
>>is the only thing on the web that comes close.  (close enough that I
have
>>reverse-
>>-engineered most of the construction system...just from the ships!)  I
have
>>been reading the list archives over on "starship Jockey's" page...I
love
>>this game.
>
>Welcome to the list!  Have you tried FT yet?  Regarding your own game,
has
>it been published?
>

>Mike Miserendino

Golly it looks like I missed this message!  That day, they came in a
flood....Sorry
about this late reply...

No my system has not been published.....yet.   I am thinking that this
might
be something that I would want to do, someday.	There are certain parts
of
it which need a lot of work.  I am hesitant to discuss some parts of it
here, because this is a "full thrust" list, not  a "my system" list.
Besides I think that my system has a few revolutionary ideas that I want
keep a secret, for now.  I will say this about it...I think it might be
able
use some things from full thrust...I have to find time to try this
conversion idea.

If I ever decide to bring it out of it's shell, you guys will be the
first
to hear of it.

Donald

--
Registered ICC User
check out http://www.usefulware.com

Prev: Re: B5 Questions Next: Re: Heavy Gear Figures for SG2