Prev: Re: STARGRUNT II\ Infantry AI troopers Next: Modular Missile Rules

Re: Netrek? (A little off topic)

From: Brian Bell <103311.1205@c...>
Date: Sun, 5 Jan 1997 16:45:31 -0500
Subject: Re: Netrek? (A little off topic)

>I just discovered Netrek. It looks like a really cool space combat
>game.	However, I am having a few problems getting started.  Can anyone
>else on the FT mailing list help me out?
If you get it to work, let me know. I gave up a couple of years ago. It
froze my computer every time before I could do anything. :(

Brian Bell
103311.1205@compuserve.com
http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/pdga6560/fthome.html
** Come visit and publish your ship designs in the Ship Registry **

Prev: Re: STARGRUNT II\ Infantry AI troopers Next: Modular Missile Rules