Prev: Re: Netrek? (A little off topic) Next: Re: STARGRUNT II\ Infantry AI troopers

Re: B5 Questions

From: Visit historic Z'Ha'Dum <KOCHTE@s...>
Date: Sat, 4 Jan 1997 23:32:38 -0500
Subject: Re: B5 Questions

>Not entirely related to GZG, but since lots of people on this
>list are interested in this sort of thing, I thought I'd ask...
>(apologies to those who aren't!)
>
>Does anyone know the current status of:
>
>	Minatures for the Babylon 5 Wars game.
>	The Babylon Project.
>
>Are any of these currently available in the States or the UK?

Not yet. I don't have handy the Babylon Project URL but I know they
have a webpage out there somewhere. As for the B5Wars game, AOG has
a couple webpages for it or related to it. Here are the URLs I have
for them (I think one of the URLs is bad; not sure) :

    http://members.gnn.com/agent1/b5wpress.htm
    http://members.gnn.com/agent1/aog.html
    http://members.gnn.com/agent1/b5wnews.htm

You can find the status of the miniatures on one of these pages.

Hope this helps!
Mk
-
  /@		       .  .	      If you insist on reaching for a
  <|\			  .  )	      star, be prepared to take a long,
   |		     /\ 	      hard fall.
   |		    //
   /		 o //*		      Indy - climber, astronomer,
adventurer
  /		<%- /|\ 	      supreme. Have rope, will travel.

Prev: Re: Netrek? (A little off topic) Next: Re: STARGRUNT II\ Infantry AI troopers