Prev: Heavy Gear Figures for SG2 Next: Re: Heavy Gear Figures for SG2

Starwars Figures

From: hosford.donald@e... (hosford.donald)
Date: Sat, 4 Jan 1997 07:39:00 -0500
Subject: Starwars Figures

I don't know if I am repeating this....but I have discovered some
official
starwars
figures.  They are made by micromachines.   They come in sets of 9
figures (in
3 or 4 poses per set) for $5 US.  They are made of a light plasic, and
are
prepainted!   (for those of us who are terrible painters, this is
GREAT!)
The only
thing you have to do to them, is mount them on larger bases.

There are 7 sets available:  Jawas, Imperial Officers, Echo base
troopers,
Imperial stormtroopers, Ewoks, Rebel pilots, and Imperial pilots.

Look for them in the toy section, amidst the starwars playsets.

By the way...they are also selling ship packs (each one has 3 assorted
vehicals).
And "Book packs" ...where they take one of the novels, and produce
figures and
ships from that novel.

Donald
--
Registered ICC User
check out http://www.usefulware.com

Prev: Heavy Gear Figures for SG2 Next: Re: Heavy Gear Figures for SG2