Prev: Re: Mars Attacks Ships **Spoiler Alert** Next: Heavy Gear Figures for SG2

Re: RAFM catalogue?

From: Allan Goodall <agoodall@s...>
Date: Fri, 3 Jan 1997 22:30:14 -0500
Subject: Re: RAFM catalogue?

At 01:36 PM 12/30/96 -0500, Mike wrote:
>>(...especially since RAFM seems to be based in the UK, and it is MUCH
>>cheaper to transport things from the UK to Sweden than it is from the
US...)

>Really?  I thought they were in Canada.

They are. Cambridge, Ontario. About 80 km west of Toronto. I didn't
bother
buying any of their stuff at GenCon; the price in US dollars was the
same as
the price I'd pay at home in Canadian dollars (I'd gain on the tax but
lose
on the exchange rate).

Allan Goodall:	agoodall@sympatico.ca
 I'm riding high upon a deep depression.

Prev: Re: Mars Attacks Ships **Spoiler Alert** Next: Heavy Gear Figures for SG2