Prev: Re: DSII : Infantry mini's Next: Re: Ion Cannons

DSII : Infantry mini's

From: gentloser@t... (David & Anita Crowhurst)
Date: Thu, 2 Jan 1997 13:52:55 -0500
Subject: DSII : Infantry mini's

Can anyone suggest good 1/300 scale infantry mini's.
I know that GW/Citadel do the Epic Imperial Guard packs, though are are
bit expensive. I think that Copelands also make a range, can anyone
comment
on them?
Also there are the Dark Star figures, what are they like?

many thanks for your assistance,
regards
gent
---
Slums may well be breeding-grounds of crime,
but middle-class suburbs are incubators of apathy and delirium.

      ** http://www.tcp.co.uk:80/~gentloser/**
      **  Copyright © David Crowhurst 1996  **

Prev: Re: DSII : Infantry mini's Next: Re: Ion Cannons