Prev: Dirtside II rules question Next: Re: Dirtside II rules question

Re: Cancon 97 Full Thrust Details

From: hosford.donald@e... (hosford.donald)
Date: Mon, 23 Dec 1996 20:59:34 -0500
Subject: Re: Cancon 97 Full Thrust Details

At 11:07 PM 12/22/96 -0500, you wrote:
>At 11:59 AM 12/21/96 -0500, you wrote:
>>Just use a dos based text viewer/editor.  Slice off the parts that are
>>unreadable.
>>
>>What you have left is text only.
>
>Assuming you have a DOS based machine. What about people who are
reading
>their mail on a Unix box? Before our mainframe based system switched to
>Lotus Notes server, my mail was pumped into a mainframe based e-mail
system
>(PROFS). I couldn't even download attachments.
>
>It would have been far more useful to publish the information as an
e-mail
>message (not to mention, smaller). Attached binaries don't belong on
this
>mailing list, as Adam has stated several times in the past.
>
>Allan Goodall:  agoodall@sympatico.ca
>"You'll want to hear about my new obsession.
> I'm riding high upon a deep depression.
> I'm only happy when it rains."    - Garbage

Sorry....It's just that I hear so much about pcs and macs that the
"other"
machines don't even cross my mind.  Some of them I had never heard of
before....please excuse my ignorance.

Allways with an open mind:

Donald
--
Registered ICC User
check out http://www.usefulware.com

Prev: Dirtside II rules question Next: Re: Dirtside II rules question