Prev: Re: Is thing on? Next: Re: Hello????

Re: Hello????

From: JAMES BUTLER <JAMESBUTLER@w...>
Date: Thu, 19 Dec 1996 20:15:49 -0500
Subject: Re: Hello????

At 12:54 AM 12/19/96 +0000, you wrote:
>Hello:
>	It's been awfully quiet here all day.  I've recieved no new
e-mail
>since this morning (from anyone).  I'm just mailing to make sure that
>there is no problem at my end.  Could someone respond, please.
>
>Later,
>Mark S.

	Howdy,

	Everyone's talking on the FMA fantasy mailing list.

	James
----

		___
	       |[|]|
	       |[|]|
	      /|[|]|\	_______  __	//    //
      _ _   /==|[|]|==\(_______)/  \__[__]__[__]__MMMMMMMMMM\
     [_|_|\%%===[|]====(_______)|  |===================HHHHHH\
     [_|_| %%===[|]====(_______)|  |=X=X=X==X=X=X======HHHHHHH]
     [_|_|/
					    }C=K@
      Main    Bridge/	   Fuel/      Weapons/	   Scanners/
      Drive   Quarters	Jump Drive  Ship's Boats Spinal Mount

	Battlecruiser INTREPID, CORMORANT-class
	Captain James L. Butler III, Commanding
	JAMESBUTLER@worldnet.att.net

Prev: Re: Is thing on? Next: Re: Hello????