Prev: Re: (North) American games... Next: Re: EMP (was Why big ships are too good...)

Full Thrust Ship Creator

From: ericski@m... (Eric Fialkowski)
Date: Mon, 16 Dec 1996 01:55:00 -0500
Subject: Full Thrust Ship Creator

I have pretty much finished my DOS based ship creator.	It is very crude
in
the way of the user interface (I'm currently starting to work on a
Windows
version)
but I believe it is functional.  I'm lloking for a few outside people
(ie
other than me) to try it out and see if they can find any bugs I haven't
yet.  If anyone is interested please private email me.	The compressed
file
containing the executables, readme, and some test designs is around
300K.

Any takers?
   +		 Eric Fialkowski	       +
  +    http://netnow.micron.net/~ericski      +

Prev: Re: (North) American games... Next: Re: EMP (was Why big ships are too good...)