Prev: Re: First Hack at Mecha fighter rules... (long) Next: Re: (North) American games...

Re: One thing I'd love to see...

From: Brian Bell <103311.1205@C...>
Date: Sun, 15 Dec 1996 18:20:44 -0500
Subject: Re: One thing I'd love to see...

> Brian, why don't
> you give it some thought.  You have posted some excellent stuff in the
> past and I would like to see your ideas.  I'm not real satisfied with
what
> I have so far.
>
>  my ideas? you must mean another brian ;-)
>
>Could be me, xince I've been posting lots of gibberish.  However, I
missed the
>original, so mail me with what you were working on.
>Later
>
>Brian Cantwell

Doubt if it is me, either. My opionions are not thought of that highly.
<g>
But there are definatly more than one Brian on the list.

Brian Bell
103311.1205@compuserve.com
http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/pdga6560/fthome.html
** Come visit and publish your ship designs in the Ship Registry **

Prev: Re: First Hack at Mecha fighter rules... (long) Next: Re: (North) American games...