Prev: Re: Points, Mass and FT3 [FAO MJE-JMT-GZG] Next: Re: (North) American games...

Re: (North) American games...

From: Allan Goodall <agoodall@s...>
Date: Sun, 15 Dec 1996 12:12:09 -0500
Subject: Re: (North) American games...

At 06:36 PM 12/14/96 -0800, you wrote:
>It is interesting here that the US is lumped in with a bunch of
>"poorer" nations and weak economies.  While I don't feel we have the
>most stable economic system, it is fairly strong.  OTOH, if Social
>Security isn't abolished we may well be in serious trouble in 20
>years!

I don't want to turn this into a economic/societal think tank, but bear
in
mind that every one of the G7 have a stronger social security system
than
the US. Social Security ISN'T what's hampering the US economy.

Allan Goodall:	agoodall@sympatico.ca
 I'm riding high upon a deep depression.

Prev: Re: Points, Mass and FT3 [FAO MJE-JMT-GZG] Next: Re: (North) American games...