Prev: RE: Easy Mecha Rules Next: Re: (North) American games...

Re: (North) American games...

From: b.s.murray@n... (Stuart Murray)
Date: Sun, 15 Dec 1996 09:04:45 -0500
Subject: Re: (North) American games...

>Rukesh Korde wrote:
>>
>> I agree.  No American could have ever written:
>>
>> 2057    Britain, Canada and the United States unite under the Crown
and
>>	   create the [New] Anglican Confederation.  Admiral Dewsbury
>>	   appointed Lord Governor of the territory previously known
>>	   as the United States of America.
>
>Heh heh... it is an interesting idea though.  And of course, a
>British person (what *do* you call yourselves?) would never have
>made the US the dominant partner, as an American would have done! :-)

I guess it depends where you were born.  As I was born in England,  I'm
English,  but I am also a member of the British Isles, or to put it
another
way, British.

Of course I could also be described as a resident of the U.K., but
definately not ukish !

Stuart.

Stuart Murray

The Department of Surgery
The Medical School
The University of Newcastle-upon-Tyne
Newcastle-upon-Tyne
NE2 4HH
U.K.

ph. (44) 191 222 7076
fax. (44) 191 222 8514

Prev: RE: Easy Mecha Rules Next: Re: (North) American games...