Prev: Re: One thing I'd love to see... Next: New Anglia

Easy Mecha Rules

From: "Mark A. Siefert" <cthulhu@c...>
Date: Sun, 15 Dec 1996 01:50:26 -0500
Subject: Easy Mecha Rules

Hello:
	A couple days ago I lamented the fact that there were no "easy"
mecha
rules out on the gaming market.  Well, I think I may have found a set.
The game is called "Wehrmacht" by Tyrant games (a local outfit).  It's a
science fantasy game where players control cadres of 200 foot tall
robots called "knights."  The system is completely diceless and very
easy to pick up.  There's only one snag:  I'm not sure if Tyrant Games
is still in business.  They just came out with the game this summer and
it would be a shame if it went under this soon.

Later,
Mark S.

Prev: Re: One thing I'd love to see... Next: New Anglia