Prev: Re: (North) American games... Next: Re: (North) American games...

re: (North) American games...

From: Allan Goodall <agoodall@s...>
Date: Fri, 13 Dec 1996 23:44:19 -0500
Subject: re: (North) American games...

At 04:09 PM 12/13/96 EST, you wrote:
>Hmmm...a rather obtuse point of view:
>Fire & Fury
>They Died For Glory
>Legacy of Glory
>The Sword & The Flame
>Tactica
>Armati
>Drums of War
>Desperado
>Johnny Reb
>Washington's Wars
>Any of the Canadian Wargaming Products(French & Indian, War of 1812 &
>Medieval)

For the record, these are _Habitants and Highlanders_, _Rockets Red
Glare_,
and _Flower of Chivalry_ respectively. Don't forget _Legendary Battles_
and
_Great Battles of World War 2: The Canadians in Europe_.

You might also want to add _Volley and Bayonets_.

...all decent rules sets with original	ideas without scads of
>modules to waste money on...I sure some of the died in wool SciFi types

>could provide some some SciFi rules...

There's the original _Striker_, _Soldiers Companion_, and BattleLust
(fantasy/Dark Ages).

Allan Goodall:	agoodall@sympatico.ca
 I'm riding high upon a deep depression.

Prev: Re: (North) American games... Next: Re: (North) American games...