Prev: Re: (North) American games... Next: Re: (North) American games...

Re: One thing I'd love to see...

From: lojeck <lojeck@b...>
Date: Fri, 13 Dec 1996 17:19:41 -0500
Subject: Re: One thing I'd love to see...

> In most space anime, at the scales we see FT battles taking place at,
> mecha are just fighters with a different shape.  You might add some
> optional rules for `boarding actions' or running across the surface of
> a ship blasting turrets, etc, but aside from that I don't see much
> need for changes.

I realize all I'd need do is make ship stats for mecha, but I was
thinking
they'd move much differently then normal ships (perhaps allow them to
use
thrust to move in any direction with no enertia or turn 1 clockstop with
1
thrust...) then again, if they are just fighters, it may be simpler (no,
it WILL be simpler) to just make them fighters...

ah well... never mind

Brian Lojeck
lojeck@mizar.usc.edu

"This is the .sig that never ends, it just goes on and on my friends.
Some people started reading it, not knowing what it was; but now that
they've
been reading it, they notice it because... This is the .sig that never
ends..."

Prev: Re: (North) American games... Next: Re: (North) American games...