Prev: Re: Other Sci-Fi Genres (Was Re: FMA Fantasy etc.) Next: re: (North) American games...

Re: (North) American games...

From: Rukesh Korde <rkorde@d...>
Date: Fri, 13 Dec 1996 15:44:56 -0500
Subject: Re: (North) American games...

> Anyway the point was: could GZG games ever have been written by an
> American? I don't want a nationality flame war here, but I say not.

I agree.  No American could have ever written:

2057	Britain, Canada and the United States unite under the Crown and
	create the [New] Anglican Confederation.  Admiral Dewsbury
	appointed Lord Governor of the territory previously known
	as the United States of America.

This reminds me of a joke:

Q:  How many Centauri does it take to change a light bulb?

A: Just one.  But in the grand old days of the Republic, 10,000 servants
   would have leaped to change a thousand light bulbs at our slightest
   whim.

Rukesh

Prev: Re: Other Sci-Fi Genres (Was Re: FMA Fantasy etc.) Next: re: (North) American games...