Prev: Re: Points, Mass and FT3 [FAO MJE-JMT-GZG] Next: Other Sci-Fi Genres (Was Re: FMA Fantasy etc.)

Re: More GZG product

From: "Mark A. Siefert" <cthulhu@c...>
Date: Fri, 13 Dec 1996 11:06:23 -0500
Subject: Re: More GZG product

David Brewer wrote:

> I forgot to mention one obvious SF game genre:- space fighter
> combat a la Silent Death.
>
> So I thought I'd bring it up before someone beats me to the
> punch.
>
> JMT did once produce a little fighter game "Tac-ship" printed in
> a "Ragnarok". I wonder if he'd let us distribute it free on the
> 'net?

	Mike Elliott sent me a copy of "Tac-Ship" last year.  It's not a
bad
little game.  He told me that if I (or anyone else) wanted to publish
them on the net we would have to get JT's permission.

Later,
Mark S.

Prev: Re: Points, Mass and FT3 [FAO MJE-JMT-GZG] Next: Other Sci-Fi Genres (Was Re: FMA Fantasy etc.)