Prev: (North) American games... Next: Re: Points, Mass and FT3 [FAO MJE-JMT-GZG]

Re: (North) American games...

From: "Mike Wikan" <mww@n...>
Date: Fri, 13 Dec 1996 10:53:44 -0500
Subject: Re: (North) American games...

>>Anyway the point was: could GZG games ever have been written by an
>>American? I don't want a nationality flame war here, but I say not.

Hold on there, buckaroo!!
It seems to me that a little company called Microgames back in the
old days produced a game called OGRE which remains one of the
all-time most fun game systems to muck around with! OGRE with it's
sibling GEV are an exellent way of simulating a wide battle front
with all the occompanying support units!! For the LOW<LOW cost of $5
at the time, it was probably the best game I ever spent money on....
Mike Wikan
Game Design\Conceptual Art
n-Space, Inc.
A Producer of 3D Entertainment Products

Prev: (North) American games... Next: Re: Points, Mass and FT3 [FAO MJE-JMT-GZG]