Prev: Full Metal Anorak Next: Re: Points, Mass and FT3 [FAO MJE-JMT-GZG]

Re: Linking SGII with Fullthrust

From: db-ft@w... (David Brewer)
Date: Fri, 13 Dec 1996 09:25:27 -0500
Subject: Re: Linking SGII with Fullthrust

In message <009ACC63.089AA27F.85@basil.acs.bolton.ac.uk> Adam Delafield
writes:

> I'd be more in favour of using FT for Dirtside battles than vica
versa.

> And while I would not object to a FMA type system for an optional
rule,
> the buckets of d6 method works much better for me. I would complain
> if it was changed.

You should get Dirtside (original). You get to throw *three*
buckets of dice for each platoon. One for hitting, one for location,
one for damage.

Perhaps Jon should make all his deleted games available on the 'net.
As well as Tac-ship that would run to DS1, SG1 and G-Cav.

--
David Brewer

Prev: Full Metal Anorak Next: Re: Points, Mass and FT3 [FAO MJE-JMT-GZG]