Prev: Re: Points, Mass and FT3 [FAO MJE-JMT-GZG] Next: Re: Points, Mass and FT3 [FAO MJE-JMT-GZG]

Re: FTIII (what *exactly* is FMA anayway?)

From: "Joseph A. Noll" <u1a00458@m...>
Date: Thu, 12 Dec 1996 21:49:01 -0500
Subject: Re: FTIII (what *exactly* is FMA anayway?)

Totaly agree with this post, I put all important info on an 8.5X11 sheet
of paper.  I don't even need the rulebook anymore.  The FMA system is
not
hard to play or learn, it's just a little different that first time.

later
JNoll

----------
> From: lojeck <lojeck@bcf.usc.edu>
> To: FTGZG-L@bolton.ac.uk
> Subject: Re: FTIII (what *exactly* is FMA anayway?)
> Date: Thursday, December 12, 1996 1:37 PM
>
> > Yep - thats why I still play DirtSide (the first edition) its much
more like
> > FT in philosophy with D6 for everything and you can remember the
rules
after 3
> > or 4 games and it only needs a single play sheet for weapons types
and
damage
> > rolls. DSII too fiddly by half.
>
> Dirtside too fiddily? I must strongly disagree... all I had to do was
keep
> the book open to the "dice by size of target" chart, and I was flying
> along with the experts 5 or 10 minutes into the game the first time I
> played...
>
> I found it much less book-intensive then, say, Epic Titan Legions...
>

> Brian Lojeck
> lojeck@mizar.usc.edu
>
> "This is the .sig that never ends, it just goes on and on my friends.
> Some people started reading it, not knowing what it was; but now that
they've
> been reading it, they notice it because... This is the .sig that never
ends..."

Prev: Re: Points, Mass and FT3 [FAO MJE-JMT-GZG] Next: Re: Points, Mass and FT3 [FAO MJE-JMT-GZG]