Prev: Re: Points, Mass and FT3 [FAO MJE-JMT-GZG] Next: Re: Points, Mass and FT3 [FAO MJE-JMT-GZG]

Re: FT3

From: Rick Rutherford <rickr@s...>
Date: Thu, 12 Dec 1996 17:03:30 -0500
Subject: Re: FT3

On Thu, 12 Dec 1996 MJMurtha@aol.com wrote:

> I know I already put my two cents in on this issue but after reading
all the
> posts on the subject I thought of another idea. Have Jon write an FMA
space
> ship combat system that is designed to be compatible with DSII and
SGII.

Gah!

The Full Thrust combat system is simple, and for the most part it works
well. There are a few problems that need to be solved, but all in all
it's
a great game!  Why change it if it isn't broken?

Rick Rutherford       rickr@digex.net	    The above opinions are mine.
"It seems to me that the nearer painting approaches sculpture the better
it is, and that sculpture is the worse the nearer it approaches
painting."
					     -- Michelangelo

Prev: Re: Points, Mass and FT3 [FAO MJE-JMT-GZG] Next: Re: Points, Mass and FT3 [FAO MJE-JMT-GZG]