Prev: Re: Don't ruin full thrust! Next: Re: FT3 Revision, not Re-write

Re: construction times...

From: Mike Miserendino <phddms1@c...>
Date: Wed, 11 Dec 1996 17:51:56 -0500
Subject: Re: construction times...

Binhan Lin wrote:
>Aliens, the director's cut has been available on LD for several years
>now.  I highly recommend the Director's cut since it includes footage
>that neer made it to the big screen including the entire auto gun
>sections. (It's incredible seeing dozens of aliens getting splattered)
>Unfortunately a price I saw for it was $99.95 at Blockbuster.

Yep.  A friend of mine has it.	After watching it I knew I had to get
it,
but the only prices seem to be about $99 everywhere I've found it.  I
remember the extra 20 minutes well.  The auto gun stuff, the long shots
of
the Sulaco and its hangar, an entirely different opening segment
featuring
the colonists, extra dialogue that explained a few things, full movie
scripts, stills, and more.  I need this LD - the main reason I bought an
LD
player! :)

Mike Miserendino

Prev: Re: Don't ruin full thrust! Next: Re: FT3 Revision, not Re-write