Prev: Re: Conversion reasons for FT... Next: Re: construction times...

Re: FT III, BIg ships and such.

From: hal@b...
Date: Tue, 10 Dec 1996 14:26:40 -0500
Subject: Re: FT III, BIg ships and such.

Hello Alex,
  I don't think your opinion stinks <grin>.  And you are most correct in
assuming that GZG's needs to publish or perish (God, who would have
thought
that applied to something fun like gaming!).  I also agree that a more
polished version of FT would be interesting to see come about.	One way
that
I can see for a person to have his cake and eat it too is the idea of
"BASIC" and "ADVANCED" rule sets.  FT II could be the basic version,
while
FT III could be the Advanced version.  As for Roleplaying rules, the
market
for the game would possibly expand (depending on the rules I suspect),
and
get the company some more income.  In short, don't crawl under rocks
(too
damp, and the bugs tend to make life difficult and uncomfortable), stick
around and enjoy the sunshine now and then...

Hal