Prev: Re: FT III, BIg ships and such. Next: Missile storms

Re: Campaign question for Full Thrust.

From: Samuel Penn <sam@b...>
Date: Mon, 9 Dec 1996 13:57:58 -0500
Subject: Re: Campaign question for Full Thrust.

In message <Pine.OSF.3.93.961205200227.20024C-100000@oak.cats.ohiou.edu>
you wrote:

> For those of you who are running Full Thrust campaigns; how are you
> handling ground combat if you aren't using DSII?  At the moment we are
> simply saying that if you control the system then you control the
planets,
> but that is rather unsatisfying.  I thought maybe a combination of the
> Starfire ground combat system with Module M from SFB.  I really don't
want
> to go into the detail of DSII however.  Any suggestions?

http://www.bifrost.demon.co.uk/Planets.html  gives some ideas
for planetary assualts without leaving the domain of Full Thrust
(so no actual ground combat, just orbital bombardment and defence,
but it's relatively simple).

--
Be seeing you,
Sam.

Prev: Re: FT III, BIg ships and such. Next: Missile storms