Prev: Re: Virus Alert! Next: Re: Why big ships are too good...

Re: B5 rules - Long, not complete

From: tsmccart@e...
Date: Mon, 9 Dec 1996 13:06:47 -0500
Subject: Re: B5 rules - Long, not complete

Yes, Oerjan is correct.  I said it was more massive, then gave it the
same
MASS.  Originally, the Heavy Laser was to have a higher MASS and lower
point
cost than the Battle Laser, but then I abandoned the points as a
balancing
factor and just went with MASS.  Since it does twice the damage but has
half
the fire rate, I couldn't see giving it anything other than the same
MASS.  I
guess they're just big, bulky, have limited arc, and have more exposed
externally mounted components.

So, anyway, the rule stands even if it contradicts my descriptive text.

Tom

Prev: Re: Virus Alert! Next: Re: Why big ships are too good...