Prev: Re: Virus Alert! Next: Re: FT III, BIg ships and such.

Re: Scotia Minifigs

From: "Mike Wikan" <mww@n...>
Date: Mon, 9 Dec 1996 10:26:17 -0500
Subject: Re: Scotia Minifigs

I went out this afternoon and bought a bunch of the Scotia Minifigs
in 1/300 scale and came away with this Gigantic multi-turreted
tracked behemoth of a tank!! Some of those Scotia castings are
god-awful but many (like the gun emplacements) look quite nice. The
infantry aren't as good as the Ral Partha Btech ones, but they do
have many aliens to choose from, which might be worth doing. I was
incorrect in attributing the organic tanks that came into my
posession this weekend to Kryomek- they were given to me by a friend
and I found some Scotia figures that match them stylistically, so
they must be from the same line of figures. Also, I picked up a bag
of GEV tanks by Fortress Figures that are plastic. You get 7 each of
three types of GEV (Light Tank, APC, Scout Tank) for $10 U.S. Not a
bad little ad hoc force for DSII. I think I'll do a game this weekend
with that massive mother as a central command unit and make it the
scenario focus!! (did someone say OGRE....?)
Mike Wikan
Game Design\Conceptual Art
n-Space, Inc.
A Producer of 3D Entertainment Products

Prev: Re: Virus Alert! Next: Re: FT III, BIg ships and such.