Prev: Re: FT III, BIg ships and such. Next: What's New on THE PAGE!

Re: FT III, BIg ships and such.

From: ericski@m... (Eric Fialkowski)
Date: Mon, 9 Dec 1996 00:15:35 -0500
Subject: Re: FT III, BIg ships and such.

<<SNIP>>
>mind that not everybody feels they are).  IMHO I feel that a third
>expansion (kind of a "bit more thrust" or whatever) would be much
better.
>I would like to see a few suggestions to balance the "problems", maybe
>some new tech systems, a few more alien races, and maybe some campaign
>rules.  I REALLY don't feel like being forced to buy a new rulebook so
>that I can learn a new system to replace the one that works great the
way
>it is.
>
>Chad Taylor

I agree,  I want some new tech systems (you can add alot and still avoid
SFB) I would like to see the rest of the Sa'Vasku (you know, point
values)
and especially see CAMPAIGN and STRATEGIC rules.
   +		 Eric Fialkowski	       +
  +    http://netnow.micron.net/~ericski      +

Prev: Re: FT III, BIg ships and such. Next: What's New on THE PAGE!