Prev: Re: Why big ships are too good... Next: B5 rules - Long, not complete

RE: Speaking of campaign rules...

From: tsmccart@e...
Date: Fri, 6 Dec 1996 16:01:29 -0500
Subject: RE: Speaking of campaign rules...

Well, I hope this isn't a slap in the face or anything, Scott, but I
probably
will use them as guidelines only.

I can't seem to get two parties willing to dive into a long campaign, so
what
will likely happen is more of a narrative campaign, where I play both
sides at
the higher (startegic ? I can't keep it straight) level, and then have
players
over to fight out the battles.

As such, I'll probably take my cue from the thought you've put into it,
but it
won't be used strictly as intended.

Tom

Prev: Re: Why big ships are too good... Next: B5 rules - Long, not complete