Prev: Re: Campaign rules? Next: RE: GZG 25mm Series in 1/300

Re: Campaign rules?

From: Hal Carmer <hal@b...>
Date: Fri, 6 Dec 1996 00:26:31 -0500
Subject: Re: Campaign rules?

Hello List,
  Just so you can see where I got my figures from, using Full Thrust II,
on page 15, they give volumes for main battle tanks as requiring 12
cargo
spaces.  The M1 Abrams, is a tad over 1600 cubic feet in volume
(supposedly), such that 1600 divided by 12 leaves us with roughly 134
cubic feet per cargo space.  Since there are some 50 cargo spaces per
"Mass unit", there would be some 50 times 134 cubic feet per mass unit,
or
roughly 6700.  Dividing this by 27 will give the cubic yardage of 248 -
rounded nearest 5 or ten number to 250.

Hal

Prev: Re: Campaign rules? Next: RE: GZG 25mm Series in 1/300