Prev: Re: Why big ships are too good... Next: Campaign question for Full Thrust.

Re: dockyards

From: Chad Taylor <ct454792@o...>
Date: Thu, 5 Dec 1996 20:02:05 -0500
Subject: Re: dockyards

On Thu, 5 Dec 1996, Robin Paul wrote:

>	     Escort/Merchant	Cruiser 	Capital       Supership
> Servicing    1 per hull      2 per hull     4 per hull      8 per hull
> Repairing    2 per hull      4 per hull     8 per hull     16 per hull
> Building     4 per hull      8 per hull    16 per hull     32 per hull
> Cost eg 5 points per 1 mass

I thought this looked really good, but I am having some trouble
understanding the whole thing.	What is your build rate?  What is your
repair rate?  Most importantly, what is `Servicing' and how do you
handle
that?

> Military dockyard station:
>		    Mass:    Points
> Hull		    (332)     664
> no FTL	       0	0
> Thrust-0	       0	0
> Dockyard bay	     200      202
> Services	      40      160
> Screen LVL-3	       9       75
> Totals	     249     1101

Again, what is `Services'?

Chad Taylor

Prev: Re: Why big ships are too good... Next: Campaign question for Full Thrust.