Prev: Re:FT/B5 and Hyperspace Combat... Next: Re: Campaign rules?

RE: Campaign rules?

From: hal@b...
Date: Thu, 5 Dec 1996 11:35:04 -0500
Subject: RE: Campaign rules?

Anyone here know how long it took to build the Bismark, or any of the US
battleships?  Better yet, what about the world war I ships?  Generally
speaking, I figure the ratios will be about the same.  Assuming a volume
of
250 cy per hull mass, a 100 mass ship will be 25,000 cubic yards.  In
naval
terms, this would equate to about a 19,200+ wet navy ton ship.	I don't
have
enough "history background" to say what it should be, since I am
definitely
"wet behind the ears" <grin>.

Hal

Prev: Re:FT/B5 and Hyperspace Combat... Next: Re: Campaign rules?