Prev: Re: Needle Beams Next: RE: Reflex Field Questions

Reflex Field Questions

From: "<Mark Andrew Siefert>" <cthulhu@c...>
Date: Wed, 4 Dec 1996 13:57:14 -0500
Subject: Reflex Field Questions

Hello:
	With all this talk of needle beams (I never found much use for
them myself), I was inspired to bring up discussion on another rarely
used system:  The Reflex Field.
	Last night, I played a 3000 point game at my local game store.
used my points to construct a small fleet of SDN and CA all of them
sporting reflex screens.  I found them very effective when going nose to

nose against a larger number of ships and defending damaged units.
While
playing a few questions came to mind:

1.  When should the field be activated?

2.  What kind of ships would I install a reflex field.

3.  How does the field effect fire from fighters?  (There were none in
this game.  But the question did come up.)

Later,
Mark A. Siefert

E-MAIL: cthulhu@csd.uwm edu		WWW:http://www.uwm.edu/~cthulhu
=
DISCLAIMER:  The opinions expressed here are solely those of the
author's
who doesn't care whether or not you think he is a right wing nut.
Please
forgive any spelling and/or grammatical errors for he is also a victim
of
the American public education system.

Prev: Re: Needle Beams Next: RE: Reflex Field Questions