Prev: Re: Re[2]: Beam Weapons Next: Full Thrust Mail Archives...

Re: VGA planets, anyone?

From: Allan Goodall <agoodall@s...>
Date: Sun, 1 Dec 1996 23:20:26 -0500
Subject: Re: VGA planets, anyone?

At 07:07 AM 12/1/96 GMT, you wrote:

>If you search on Alta Vista or Happy puppy (http://www.happypuppy.com)
you
>should be able to find a suitable site for downloading it.
>
>It's a great game, and I'd recommend getting it.

My 2 cents worth. I didn't much like it when I played it a couple of
years
ago. I played it for a while, liked it, and registered it. I then got
into a
campaign that we never finished due to crash problems. I found the
interface
to be slow and unintuitive. After a while, the micromanagement of planet
mining and resource transportation became too much of a pain and we
quietly
folded the game.

I understand that there are better host programs out there, and that
there
are utilities for managing the resources. I would highly suggest that
you
use these.

Allan Goodall:	agoodall@sympatico.ca
 I'm riding high upon a deep depression.

Prev: Re: Re[2]: Beam Weapons Next: Full Thrust Mail Archives...