Prev: Re: Fortress Figures Next: Re: PBeM game

Re: PBeM game

From: Allan Goodall <agoodall@s...>
Date: Wed, 27 Nov 1996 12:38:48 -0500
Subject: Re: PBeM game

At 05:01 PM 11/26/96 +0000, you wrote:
>Date sent:  26-NOV-1996 16:59:59
>
>>Sign me up!  I would prefer FT/B5.
>
>Hmmm. Are people trying to tell the B5-wars developers something? (Like
>why bother when JT's doing the role playing game combat system)

Well, this IS an FT mailing list. Still, this is a strange licensing
arrangement given that both the RPG people and the B5 Wars people will
have
a starship combat system. I find it hard to believe that B5 Wars will be
as
fluid and fast paced as FT. Perhaps B5 Wars will aim at smaller but more
detailed engagements.

Allan Goodall:	agoodall@sympatico.ca
 I'm riding high upon a deep depression.

Prev: Re: Fortress Figures Next: Re: PBeM game