Prev: PBeM game headcount Next: Re: PBeM game

Re: B5Wars List vs. FT List

From: Matthew Seidl <seidl@v...>
Date: Tue, 26 Nov 1996 17:39:19 -0500
Subject: Re: B5Wars List vs. FT List

"Why is everything around here a long story? Why can't anything be a
short stor
y? A paragraph?" <KOCHTE@stsci.edu> said...
>>Why is everything around here a long story? Why can't anything be a
short sto
>ry? A paragraph? wrote:
>>> Both FT and B5Wars can be done over email; FT's just a lot simpler,
>>> and has a wider audience than B5Wars does (hey, is this a B5Wars
>>> list, or an FT list?  ;-).
>>
>>Actually, I think it's an interesting testimony when all of us are
>>talking about a game (B5W) that hasn't been released yet.  (8-)  (Or
maybe
>>how bad the B5 bug has bit most of us... I wonder if it's anything
like the
>>fandom effect the original Star Trek had when it first came on in the
>>60's....)
>
>*grin*
>DOn't get me wrong with my earlier statement - I have *no* problems
discussing
>the B5Wars game with you folks (I've come to know quite a number of you
throug
>my half dozen FT/PBeM games and have a lot of respect for your opinions
on
>things). I just wanted to emphasize(?) that Tom's advertisement for his
>upcoming scenario was posted here, and this is primarily an FT
enviroment. I
>would expect that most who sign up from here want to do the FT-variant
game.

Just to let the people interested in B5Wars know, there IS a B5Wars
mailing list set up at majordomo@wraith.cs.colorado.edu.  Mail
majordomo@wraith.cs.colorado.edu with:

subscribe babylon-wars

alone on one line in the body.

-=- Matthew L. Seidl		email: seidl@cs.colorado.edu
   =-=
=-= Graduate Student			Project . . . What Project?
   -=-
-=- Gamer, Re-Enactor, hecka stressed	We're here to make your life
better!=-=
=-= and trying not to be too homesick for the BA	 -Morrow Quotes
   -=-

Prev: PBeM game headcount Next: Re: PBeM game