Prev: Re: PBeM game Next: PBeM games?

B5Wars List vs. FT List

From: Jerry Han <jerry@u...>
Date: Tue, 26 Nov 1996 15:05:48 -0500
Subject: B5Wars List vs. FT List

Why is everything around here a long story? Why can't anything be a
short story? A paragraph? wrote:
> Both FT and B5Wars can be done over email; FT's just a lot simpler,
> and has a wider audience than B5Wars does (hey, is this a B5Wars
> list, or an FT list?	;-).

Actually, I think it's an interesting testimony when all of us are
talking about a game (B5W) that hasn't been released yet.  (8-)  (Or
maybe
how bad the B5 bug has bit most of us... I wonder if it's anything like
the
fandom effect the original Star Trek had when it first came on in the
60's....)

J.

--
     Jerry Han - jhan@undergrad.math.uwaterloo.ca - I disclaim